Working at GlobalNOC
Working for GlobalNOC means collaborating with a team of highly skilled, energetic professionals that help make IU a national leader in IT for research and education. It also means being part of an institution that cares for its workforce:
- Salary for professional staff is highly competitive and negotiable, depending on experience and qualifications.
- IU offers comprehensive benefits, including up to six weeks of vacation (seven, after you’ve worked here five years), low-premium healthcare plans, and a fee courtesy for courses taught at IU.
At GlobalNOC, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Operate some of the most advanced R&E networks at enterprise, regional, national, and international scales
- Design and operate some of the world’s fastest 100G networks
- Engage in the full lifecycle development of state-of-the-art software systems—from conception to architecture, development, and deployment
- Work remotely in some cases, including through telepresence robots
- Collaborate daily with a large, talented staff including service desk technicians, network engineers, software engineers, and systems administrators
- Experience a fast-paced intellectual work culture that encourages and rewards the best ideas
GlobalNOC is based at Indiana University in picturesque Bloomington, Indiana, as well as the downtown campus of IUPUI in Indianapolis.